The Showa & KYB Shock Building Video Manual is a 46 minute long instructional video which takes you through rebuilding shock absorbers step-by-step. If you own a Japanese motorcycle and want to perform your own rear suspension maintenance this video is a must watch.
This highly detailed video starts the moment the shock is removed from the bike and covers every process, technique, and step performed to the moment the reservoir is pressurized with nitrogen.
The video manual includes:1. Complete Disassembly of the Shock
2. Dismantling of the Shock Shaft
3. Correct Servicing of the Seal Head
4. Damping Valve Inspection and Piston Servicing
5. Reassembly of the Shock
6. Bleeding the Shock of Air
7. Pressurization of the Shock with Nitrogen